.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Visiting My Homeland - The Dominican Republic

Traveling has always been a passion of mine. I set out found that exploring new places, meet new people and get to know different cultures is exceptionally inspiring. This past summer, I went to get down my birthplace, the Dominican Republic. I hadnt been to my fatherland since I was a vernal boy, and I had an amazing season on my visit. It began when school had finished, and my family and I had been anticipating for this vacation trip for many an otherwise(prenominal) months. When we get on the airplane, in that respect was the feeling of excitement that we willing finally be at that place in a takings of hours. The total flight clipping to get there was intimately 6 hours, and that doesnt embarrass the many hours sitting in the airport waiting for your neighboring flight. When we finally arrive at our destination, our family members, who we havent seen in a long season, greeted us. \n We spend our low gear calendar week in the capital of the country , Santo Domingo, which happens to be the first city established by Columbus in the innovative World. So a big bucks of Historic buildings, monuments, old Spanish Forts, and first University in the Americas. During the week we usually spent our time visiting our families and friends. Every solar day we would usually eat at a good eatery; we would go to either a Chinese eating house or a typical Dominican restaurant. any(prenominal)times we would shop approximately at a mall. Some malls we visited, in my opinion, were made specially for the upper class. I telephone visiting one and everything was passing expensive, shirts would cost hundreds of dollars and many of the stores where elect(ip) and only found in Europe. Also many of the restaurant in the mall were truly overpriced and for the high class. In the Dominican Republic, but peculiarly in the capital, merchandise is in all likelihood like no other in North America. I remember our first day, my family and I were in rush traffic. My breast was thumping out of my white meat because Ive never seen traffic like that anywhere in the U.S. C...

No comments:

Post a Comment